- Entrants must be 12 years of age or younger, and have permission to participate from a parent or guardian.
- Entrants must be a resident of Alberta at the time of entry.
- Entrants cannot be family members of employees or board representatives of ATB Financial.
How to Enter
- Entries will be accepted between 8:00 am MST on Monday, January 16th, 2012, and 11:59 pm MST on Friday, January 27th, 2012.
- Entrants will record and submit a short mock interview (no more than 1 minute) with Jordan Eberle. The interview must be performed by the entrant.
- Videos must be submitted in a electronic video format accepted by YouTube.
- Entries must be uploaded using the Eberle Face Off website.
- Entrants will provide their name, age, and contact information for a parent or guardian; that information will not be disclosed to parties outside the contest.
- The parents or guardians of entrants will be notified with an email confirmation of the contest submission.
- Only videos of selected finalists will be available for viewing.
Selection of Finalists
- The top six finalists will be selected by a panel of judges chosen by ATB Financial.
- The parent or guardian of each finalist will have been contacted to verify permission for entrant to participate.
- Finalists will be based on the quality of video submitted. A group of judges will be looking for quality videos where entrants ask unique questions and will also be looking at the overall delivery of the questions.
- Finalists agree, without qualification, to have their videos posted on ATB Financial's YouTube channel and the Eberle Face Off website.
- The grand prize winner will be determined by the amount of votes received on the Eberle Face Off website.
- Voting will open at 4:00 pm MST on Monday, January 30th, 2012, and close at 11:59 pm MST on Sunday, February 5th, 2012.
- The grand prize winner will be identified and contacted on Monday, February 6th, 2012 by an ATB Financial representative.
- The grand prize winner must be able to attend the event on Monday, February 13th, 2012 in order to claim their prize.
- The winning entrant:
- Will get to interview Jordan Eberle at an event on February 13. The winning entrant will get to ask Jordan Eberle five questions (which will be screened before hand) at the event, receive four tickets to the event, and a crested Jordan Eberle Edmonton Oilers jersey. The winner will also be able to get one item signed by Jordan Eberle.
- Agrees to be photographed and interviewed for a story on the ATB Financial community website wearealberta.ca.
- Agrees to allow ATB Financial to use his/her likeness and information about his/her winning entry in its promotional materials.
- The five runners up will receive four tickets to the event, an Edmonton Oilers jersey, and one autograph from Jordan Eberle.
* ATB Financial assumes that all entrants, by their submission of their video agree, to these rules.
Official Contest Rules